XTeer Grease EP
XTeer Grease EP series are very suitable for general use, as it is based on high-refined mineral oil and blended with various additives appropriately.
- 1Excellent resistance for extreme pressure
- 2Good oxidation stability
- 3Service temperature: -30°C ~ +130°C
- 1All sorts of bearings under E.P.
- 2Joint and spline shaft
- 3Any parts for EP and anti-wear property
Certification / Approval / Performance Standard
- 1NLGI – 00, 0, 1, 2, 3
Specification ISO Grade Density (g/L, @15℃) Kinematic Viscosity(@40℃) Kinematic Viscosity(@100℃) Viscosity Index Flash point (℃) Pour Point (℃) Visual Maximum bulk temp(℃) Maximum film temp(℃) TAN (mg KOH/g) Thickener Type Worked Penetration (@25℃) Dropping Point (℃) Usable Temp Range (℃)