XTeer Turbine Oil
Hyundai XTeer Turbine Oil series is formulated with excellent quality base oil technology and lubricant additive package capable of meeting high demanding industry performance specifications and end user expectations.
- 1Excellent thermal stability and oxidation stability
- 2Minimizing oil degradation leading to reliable operation.
- 3Water separation characteristics and rust protection
- 4Excellent interaction profiles with metalworking fluid emulsions
- 1Industrial Power Generation Turbine
- 2Steam & Gas Turbines, Turbo compressors
- 3Bearings of Generator, Governor Control
Certification / Approval / Performance Standard
- 1Siemens TLV 9013 04
- 2Alstom HTGD 90117
- 3Solar Turbines ES 9-224
- 4General Electric GEK-32568F
- 5DIN 51515
Specification ISO Grade Density (g/L, @15℃) Kinematic Viscosity(@40℃) Kinematic Viscosity(@100℃) Viscosity Index Flash point (℃) Pour Point (℃) Visual Maximum bulk temp(℃) Maximum film temp(℃) TAN (mg KOH/g) Thickener Type Worked Penetration (@25℃) Dropping Point (℃) Usable Temp Range (℃)